is there anybody ?
manu
2004-09-25 13:17:07 UTC
uhu ?
Noel L. Vivar
2004-09-25 17:07:59 UTC
Hello. I'm still checking this group. I think it just might be you and
I, Manu.

-Noel
Jayenkai
2004-09-26 00:17:14 UTC
HEY!
I still check it, too! ;)

But, most people use..
Bar Italia Messageboard : http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=BarItalia
Common People Forum : http://commonpeople.proboards7.com/index.cgi
or even my little Pulpmania Chatbox ;) : http://Pulps.Best.CD
-Noel
Noel L. Vivar
2004-09-28 05:41:30 UTC
Thanks for the links Jayenkai. I don't think i've checked out those
forums nor your chatbox. -Noel
manu
2004-10-09 12:15:20 UTC
Post by Jayenkai
HEY!
I still check it, too! ;)
But, most people use..
Bar Italia Messageboard : http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=BarItalia
Common People Forum : http://commonpeople.proboards7.com/index.cgi
or even my little Pulpmania Chatbox ;) : http://Pulps.Best.CD
We've got this place to talk and it's like useless, what's a pity.

manue, happy birthday John Lennon
alexandra

manu
2004-11-12 08:59:25 UTC
Post by alexandra
umm, well i'm back :)
and i remember you, JNK! you were the maker of pulp midis, hehe.
What is a "maker of pulp midis"? My english isn't good enough to understand.

manue
alexandra
2004-11-14 10:16:12 UTC
Post by manu
Post by alexandra
umm, well i'm back :)
and i remember you, JNK! you were the maker of pulp midis, hehe.
What is a "maker of pulp midis"? My english isn't good enough to understand.
manue
jnk used to make midis of pulp songs. i'm not sure how to explain what
midi files are.. but basically, they are digital audio files. i think
ring tones for cell phones are sometimes midis.

hmm, maybe jnk will reply and he'll be able to explain it MUCH better!

alex